Thursday, November 4, 2010




i hate that picture up there cause my face look damn fugly.haha.but still i upload..cause i wanna thanks Jamilla for the baju kurung she borrowed to me :)
i had my pre-test today..well i passed & i damn freak out cause the new kancil & the old one is totally different.the clutch is much more higher than the old one :( ahh,next its JPJ exam !
god bless me thou :)

nothing much about these few days...my tuition is gonna end so soon.sad laa~ :(
later i can't see Keju for how many weeks mann..~ fine after SPM everything would be different i guess :)

not much to blog,
take this chance to wish all the hindu
a Happy Deepavali! :)

even we face many obstacles,
i know that if we can go through all these,
everything will be fine
because only love will time understand :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lousy live traffic feed! i'm not from johor bahru, ok?