Sunday, November 7, 2010

A date with baby Nikon.

Let the pictures do the talking !




FML.look at mt FAILED PANCAKES!hahahaha
but it doesnt taste like how it look.




start of with a picture of yours truly :)






place i had dinner at..modern revelation,
a nice place to chill.

random light.
steamboat!nyum nyum ^.^
Bbq,their speciality out of all!
the meats..rawrr..waiting to be bbq by me!
evil me! haha.
fishy pishy! me no likey. :P
nice atmosphere aint it?
dog bathing day too.
looking at my pathetic dog getting spray water at..
she doesnt really likes it you know.
this morning.yours truly :)
breakfast! at lumba kuda.
their famous beef noodle.nyum2!
my favourite place to eat too!
see! nice ryytee!maybe not to you,
but to me YES! :P

random picture of the drinks!
laksa not bad too.but still like the beef noodles!
:D
Enya mareine..
a nice bridal gallery i pass by today.
i like the interior layout :)


thats all for today! nitey people!


I may act like i don't care,
but i want you to know that,
deep down inside,
i care more than everyone else does.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wei, i'm not from johor bahru!

ミキ said...

haha.so u need help for the location?