Monday, October 3, 2011

University






The is typically how bad I look. stress,late nights,studies,test,result,exam it all contribute much to my well being and now I am a life zombie walking around.
Its been soo long since i last updated.well ,i guess this blog is dead with 0 readers now. :D
okay,my fault.

uni life,wasnt that bad and it wasnt that much fun thought.i hope i will have time to blog about my life here..maybe after 4 years,when i look back,i can see how much dramatically my life has changed since i am in foundation..maybe even after 5 years if i decided or manage to get in for my master studies.how wonderful can life be by then.coming out as a lady who have a master majoring in biotechnology.
Nahh wont think about it first..wanna aim as high as i can reach for the stars..i wanna have 3.0 - 3.5 in my CGPA !

all the best..everyone..uni mates !
sem one in the uni have pass like it was just yesterday..critical thinking is such a useful soft skill and now i am expose to effective communication skills where we have public speaking..oh madness..its like i am soo excited..o so wanna get down with a topic and get my working on it already ! cant't wait !

till then..will update if any new excitement in my life here.

P/s: you never know how much i fall in love burning carbs cycling to school up hill everyday in this semester !

No comments: