Friday, December 24, 2010

loves.

I just have the urge to blog on this boring christmas eve i ever had?
if is not for me going to Ipoh tommorow,i would have went out with him.
how can i describe my life recently?happy is all i can say.
but,4th of Jan i have to report into my national service,
everytime i talk about NS,my tears seems to be rolling down again,
just seems,but it never had happen,not until the 3rd or 2nd of Jan,
i would have cry,
i can't bear to leave him,my friends.
i know i am coming back for CNY,
but i really really can't seems to leave him anymore.
i don't know why,but this feeling is so strong :(
from total strangers to friends to best friends and to lovers now.
how much courage,how much time,how much effort we have put into this.
i just hope to spend more time with him.for the meanwhile we are meeting as much as we can .
i know 3 months,alot of things can change.but for me what matter is just i hope we don't change and just stay as how we are now.i know we are happy & we can be happier.
just for now,i really wanna tell you how much we have gone through. thanks for giving me this chance :( i really like you and i really do :)


1 comment:

said...

Coach brand has a long history and a grand scale.coach outlet Now, using the network technology will brand spread all over the world, make the brand reputation more and more widely. Coach bag has a group of loyal consumers, mostly upper-class society personage,Coach Tribeca Bags others like Coach bag gent style, some habits of Coach bag elegant...
Jack008