Thursday, November 18, 2010

A few days away

picture credits to google :)


SPM feel so near yet so far to me,it is so difficult to describe the feeling in me now,it feels like i am stress,in pain,struggling to go through the obstacles in front of me..it feels like i would be push down the verge in no time & land on the ground lifeless,yet i feel that my heart is able to go through all these wild & difficult obstacles.I want to do it & do it with flying colours at the end..i want to shed a tear now but not a tear of sadness after that.
nothing seems more important to me anymore except for this & you.
i can't care mush about petty stuff that happen.life is fair,what goes comes around. :)
i apologize to people who i had hurt,harm or even made them sad or angry..sorry for my mistakes all these while.forgive me & please give me you blessing to let me go through everything smoothly :)

in a blink of an eye,i finish my high school & i see how important we cherish things when they are still here,when they are gone & you might not have the chance to be this close anymore,its too late to regret.all you can say to yourself is,i am happy i had an awesome past..at least you had an past ,an memorable memory in your high school.we get scolded,we laugh & we help each other so much for this past 2 years.the class i will never forget 4B & 5B..soon it might me far away from my eyesight,but always close to my heart...i never forget how mad we were in class,how the girls & guys had no boundary in topic,how we copy homeworks together every morning,how we brag about out tiredness to attend extra class.we will soon have no more feeling of all these anymore,all we see ,is the new part of the world,some goin poly,matrics,college or even form 6.how can we get this close again?even if we have gathering..the 09 & 10 feeling will never be the same anymore..we can bully each other..we still wear all the same uniform everyday..everything will come to an end & there is where a new beginning is starting,every is going to part..but in our heart we wish everyone well.as long as our heart cherish,we will never forget these great memories. :)


i met lots of new friends this year too ,in this important year ,i still had chance to social & met lots of new people..especially the EC people..they were nice,i felt they were the awesome friends i met other than my schoolmates.they bought new memories to my life too.i forgive those who unintentionally hurt me.i found happiness .they had tuitions with me.the times,they made noise ,they laugh..may only appear in my mind ..the surrounding of the class..may not happen 2nd anymore,thats why i cherish those times i had.the sweets,the tap,the hello,the bye,the eyes of sadness when we parted.i found hapiness from all of these.i cherish .many other friends were awesome too.keep in touch okay? :)
forgive me for my wrong doing too.sorry :)

i can't bear to leave this year,but time won't stop at where i wanted it .so i have to accept it :)




infinity loves.
hearts all over the sky.

No comments: