Sunday, October 31, 2010

:D




Keju's baby swift .


how long since i last posted a blog post?actually i have nothing much to say at all..this week is just a normal week & all i have to say that is time passess so fast,my exam is coming so soon & my pre test for driving is like on next week.aren't time moving faster than i can start to move.haha.i am too slow :P
recently nothing much happy,just that i went to singapore the other day after school to visit my grandma & had the most expensive coffee shop dinner ever in my life.trust me,u will be so shock to hear the price.i don't wanna talk about it here :)
next thing is that keju's swift have arrived & he had the baby modified just days after he got the car..not even 3 days i think & his car is modified.i attached a picture above.pretty ryte..i love swift soo much :D

btw,nothing much today,i finish my last driving lesson in the morning & dinner at singgah selalu.the shisha smell is so addictive lorr..smell so ester..fruity..haha.

end here :)


i'm not alive if i am lonely,so please don't leave.
as long as i feel you holding on,i won't fall,even if you said i was wrong.

No comments: